Bird’s AT-Series Antenna Testers bring a new dimension to the testing of HF, VHF, and UHF antenna systems. Powerful, yet remarkably easy to use, these instruments can test an entire band in a matter of seconds. And unlike conventional antenna testers, Bird’s advanced design provides accurate results regardless of antenna cable length. Menu driven, software-defined keys and digital keypad permit quick selection of operating mode and direct entry of test parameters. A self-contained RF source lets you precisely set the test frequency – no external transmitter is needed.
- Swept Frequency Measurements – Fast scans show VSWR, Match Efficiency or Return Loss across the entire band. A moveable cursor can be used to pinpoint scan frequency and digitally display the corresponding measurement value.
- Single-Frequency Mode – Can be used to optimize antenna performance and troubleshoot intermittent problems.
- Limit Testing – Quick Pass-Fail indicator compares measurements to user selected limits.
- Audible Indicator – Pitch varies with match condition. You can keep your eyes and hands on adjustments and simply listen for the best match.
- Field-Strength Measurements – Verifies the output of devices such as portable radios and cellular phones.