A small lightweight package for generating and analysing ESCON protocol.
ESCON Generator, BER Tester and Error detector.
Full Duplex support of ESCON protocol.
Four optical interfaces ST.
Remote access by external modem.
- Remote Access by external modem allows analysis and debugging to be performed from a central service office.
- The onboard operating system is Field- Upgradeable with newer versions supplied by CTP.
- The Windows™ applications automatically detect and report POST failures to facilitate troubleshooting.
- Line Interface Expansion Card makes the unit upgradeable to support other protocols.
- Trigger on any pattern in the Link Header, Device Header and first four Payload Bytes. EOF, Sequence, and Error Triggering.
- Errors and Sequences can be forced and custom frames created by the Internal Generator.
- Optional LINK Tester.
- Small Lightweight Package makes the ConnTech 2000–ESC ideal for field service.
- Windows™ (3.1x, 95, NT) Based Host Application. makes the ConnTech 2000–ESC easy to use and eliminates the need to understand the bit-level details of the protocol.
- Advanced Hardware and Architecture allow the ConnTech 2000–ESC to perform all of these functions at an exceptionally low cost.