The 5101B provides five functions including direct or alternating volts to 1100 volts, amps to 2000 mA, and ohms to 10 Megohm. The 5101B is easy to use- simply enter the value and the function using the front-panel keyboard and set to operate mode.
- Improved version of the world’s most popular multifunction calibrator.
- Cost-effective multimeter calibration to 4½ digits
- Five functions: Direct or alternating voltage or current plus resistance
- New front panel, new output terminals, and updated control panel
- Modern production methods offer superior quality
- Unique cassette tape drive option available for storing procedures
- Compatible with Fluke 7411C and MET/CAL based systems, 5700A Calibrator
- 5205A/5215A Power Amplifiers, and 5220A Transconductance Amplfier