The Hameg HM2005 is a 200 MHz, 2 Channel, portable Analogue Oscilloscope.
- Two Channels with deflection coefficients of 1 mV – 5 V/cm, Low Noise Amplifiers
- Two Time Bases (0.5 s – 20 ns/cm and 20 ms – 20 ns/cm, X x 10 to 2 ns/cm), allow for complete signal and signal portion display with a maximum of 1,000-fold X Magnification
- Triggering (time bases A and B) from 0 – 300 MHz from 5 mm signal level
- 14 kV CRT features high writing speed and allowing the display of slowly repeating fast signals
- Autoset, Cursor Measurement Functions, Readout
- Maximum of 2.5 million Signal Displays per sec.