The R&S FSIQ3 / Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ3 Vector Signal Analyzer with a frequency range of 20 Hz to 3.5 GHz was designed for the 3G radio generation.
Features of the R&S FSIQ3 Vector Signal Analyzer include:
- RBW of 1 Hz to 10 MHz in 1/2/3/5 steps
- 5-pole resolution filters with high selectivity
- FFT filter with 1 Hz to 1 kHz RBW for fast measurements
- Displayed average noise floor of -150 dBm typ., in 10 Hz bandwidth
- Ultrawide dynamic range of 75 db ACPR for WCDMA (4.096 MHz integration BW)
- 82 dB ACPR in altenate channel for WCDMA
- Total level uncertainty
- True RMS detector for high-precision power measurements irrespective of waveform
- Fast spectrum analysis with 5 ms sweep time for full span
- Fast time domain analysis with 1 µs zero span sweep time
- Integrated broadband vector signal analyzer for all main mobile radio standards and modulation modes with versatile result display. I and Q signal, magnitude and phase, vector and constellation diagrams, spread sheets with numeric evaluation of modulation errors and demodulated bit sequence.
- All our used & refurbished equipment is subject to electrical and cosmetic refurbishment in our In House Calibration Laboratory. We offer full warranty on all our equipment, supported by our Calibration & Repair Laboratory. Please call or email us for a quick price Quote.