The Acterna DSAM-6000 combines the high-level triple-play functions of other DSAM models with JDSU patented Stealth Sweep technology to test and maintain both the downstream forward path and upstream return path.HighlightsDigital video, analog video, DOCSIS IP testing, Sweep (optional) and PacketCable VoIP (optional) available in one meter Forward sweep option allows sweeping of analog, digital, and DOCSIS carriersReverse sweep option available for the return pathCompatible with existing JDSU Stealth Sweep Systems, assuring non-interfering forward and reverse sweep operation compatible with today s digital carriersTPP client-server software enables resource and staff managementApplications Reference analog and 64/256 QAM signal types eliminate subscriber sweep interference Upstream and downstream verification with CMTS using DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS protocols. Includes DOCSIS/RF IP throughput and packet loss performance testing. VoIP test options available Digital carrier performance with Quick QAM summary of MER/EVM and pre/post FEC BER. PC configuration issues isolated via Web-access test through customer’s cable modem; Ethernet IP throughput and packet loss tests performed.
• Sweep, digital video, analog video, DOCSIS® IP, and PacketCable™ VoIP test available in one meter
• Manages and displays sweep files via the web using immediate data synchronized over DOCSIS RF
• Forward sweep option allows sweeping of analog, digital, and DOCSIS carriers
• Compatibility with existing JDSU Stealth Sweep™ Systems, assuring non-interfering forward and reverse sweep operation compatible with today’s digital carriers
• Rugged, lightweight design withstands rain, cold, heat, bumps, drops, and other accidental mishaps