The Barfield TT1000A is a completely self-contained, battery powered, aircraft turbine temperature system tester capable of measuring system lead resistance, insulation, and performing indicator run-outs with a range up to1000 °C.
- Automatically compensates for ambient temperature at test lead connection junction point or indicates cold junction temperature
- Thermocouple and lead resistance measurements to 0.01 ohm and insulation measurements up to two (2) megohms
- Large, 9mm (0.35”) high character, 3 1/2-digit liquid crystal display with pre-programmed legends
- Range: from 0 to 1000º C certified, -60 to 1160º C extended
- Measures and displays values of CH/AL thermocouple in terms of degrees Celsius (ºC) temperature
- Simulates CH/AL thermocouple with or without simulated system lead resistance
- Accuracy: Typical measurement error at ambient (25ºC) less than ± 1ºC