The Rohde & Schwarz R&S FSU67 Spectrum Analyzer surpasses the proven excellent RF data of the R&S FSE and R&S FSIQ series of Spectrum Analyzers. Measurements calling for an extremely wide dynamic range are simpler, faster and more reliable – in development, quality management and production environments. The R&S FSU67 can rightly be called the new reference in spectrum analysis, with an unprecedented dynamic range:
- TOI >20 dBm, typ. +25 dBm
- 1 dB compression (0 dB RF attenuation): +13 dBm
- Displayed average noise level: –158 dBm (1 Hz bandwidth)
- 77 dB ACLR typ. for 3GPP, 84 dB typ. with noise correction
- HSOI 55 dBm typ.
- Phase noise: –160 dBc/Hz typ. at 10 MHz carrier offset
These characteristics make it easy to find small spurious signals even in the presence of strong carriers (e.g. at a base station). For 3GPP adjacent-channel power measurements, a figure of 84 dB ACLR allows good adjacent-channel power (ACP) ratios to be verified and demonstrated very simply and with high accuracy. Build your node B better than others, and prove it. The high harmonic second-order intercept point means optimum dynamic range for multichannel cable TV measurements.